Tuesday, September 22, 2015

A SERIOUS QUESTION in today's UPS and DOWNS!

WHO is out there READING this blog?

As blogmeister, I'm starting to wonder if there's anyone actually reading all of these predictions and posts and thoughts and compilations of data regarding American and Canadian and Australian Football.

This stuff (after the Lord and my children) is my passion - I love these sports, particularly Aussie Rules and NCAA level football. But if what I'm doing isn't of interest to others, I'm going to cut WAY BACK on what I'm doing here - it's a ton of work to prepare predictions and information about 253 college teams every week during the season, and frankly if it's only for my own entertainment, it's not worth it!

SO, if you're reading this blog and want it to continue more or less as I'm doing...

COMMENT ON THIS POST THIS WEEK!

Otherwise, I'm going to assume it's a waste of my time. Thanks!

SO, what's UP?

>>> Mississippi! Hawthorn! Calgary! Carolina!

What's DOWN?

>>>Louisville! Richmond! Saskatchewan! New Orleans!

Who's UP?

>>> Leonard Fournette! Nic Natainui! Bo Levi Mitchell! Tom Brady!

Who's DOWN?

>>>Ryan Finley! Lance Franklin! Every other CFL quarterback! Tony Romo and Dez Bryant!

Don't forget... if you want this blog to continue after this week...
COMMENT ON THIS POST THIS WEEK!

No comments:

Post a Comment