Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Peter King with a salient recap of where the Los Angeles NFL situation is right now...

...which is, "Who the bleep knows?"

In his Monday Morning Quarter Back weekly column, he spends a great deal of time on the pros and cons of each of the three teams who might move to LA (Rams, Raiders, Chargers), and the communities they currently reside in and what they're doing to keep their teams, and what the owners are thinking (IF they're thinking aloud, which isn't happening much in the Midwest), and what the various stadium and stadium proposal ideas are like.

The major conclusion, as he says early in the piece, is as follows:

"I’m like everybody else with this Los Angeles thing. I’m on page 24 of a 300-page book, and it’s not all that interesting so far. But I hear the end is compelling, so I’d rather speed past the next 230 pages and go straight to the climax. Tell me what the end game is."

No comments:

Post a Comment